In case you live under a rock with no calendar, it is somehow NOVEMBER.
This year flew by. But it seems like all years do that these days.
But that means it’s almost 2023.
And whether you already have a blog for your business, or you’ve got a resolution to start one, you’re going to need content ideas. Lots of them.
I’ve compiled a list of 52 STUNNINGLY awesome blog post ideas that you can steal for the New Year. There’s one for every week.
And if you’re super ahead of the game, you can get started writing them now!
52 blog post ideas for 2023
- Answer some FAQs to put clients’ minds at ease
- Share something that bothers you about your niche or industry
- Write a profile on a long-term customer and the work you’ve done for them
- Post a blog on how the year is going so far (share wins, work, and future plans)
- Compile a list of your most popular posts so far
- Share a list of your favorite business or industry-related books
- Summarize current industry trends and your opinion on each
- Conduct an interview with another industry expert
- Write about the history of your field or industry
- Show your readers behind-the-scenes snippets
- Highlight a recent project or client win
- Tell your story about why and how you started your business
- Share some of your favorite resources (books, podcasts, blogs)
- Show us how you plan and spend your days as a business owner
- What people should know before starting a business like yours
- Share a How-to
- Share surprising things you’ve learned in your business journey so far
- Share a controversial opinion about your industry and why you believe it
- Conduct and share an interview with someone who inspires you
- Walk prospective clients through your process in detail
- Compile a list of reviews of your product or service
- Make a list of 10 things you’re planning to learn this year
- Tell us what scares you most in your business and why
- Introduce yourself, your story, and who you are outside of your business
- Tell us how you plan to achieve your current goals
- Break down what’s on your business bucket list
- Share your business motto and what it means to you
- Celebrate your business birthday
- Share the best advice you’ve ever received and how you put it into practice
- Compare yourself now to when you started your business
- Break down your mission statement and what it means
- Walk us through how you find your clients and customers
- Write a thank you letter to your clients and customers
- Share a list of conferences, events, and other learning opportunities
- Tell us the boundaries you set in your business and why
- Share your favorite tools and tech you use in your business
- Compile quotes on a specific topic and share the list
- Survey your audience and share the results
- Break down a common debate in your industry or niche
- Share your predictions for the future of your industry or niche
- Tell us how your product or service is different than your competitors
- Walk us through how you relax at the end of a busy week
- Share who is the biggest influence in your life and why
- Put together a beginner’s guide to your industry or niche
- Celebrate a win in your business
- Celebrate a client or customer win or transformation
- Tell us what you do to get out of a rut
- Debunk common myths of your industry or niche
- Sum up what you’ve learned this year and what you’ll be changing next year
- Tell us 10 things that you’re grateful for this year
- Share how you’re spending your holidays
- Share your business resolutions for the New Year
Which one of these is your favorite?
I’m tied between #25 and #48.
This list is also amazing because you can use it for social media posts too. Definitely mashing two potatoes with one fork, if you know what I mean.
Can’t wait to read your blogs and social in the NEW YEAR!!